Labels

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Phoenix of Hope



Amid the white patches of that mauve gracious dusk
I bask in an awaited dawn since I found myself from a lost world
to win over my innermost conflicts at last,
I remember the spirit that rejoiced my tattered hopes...


~~~~~~~~~~~I see my spirit guided in~~~~~~~~~~

That mighty river~~
    which flowed through rapids and ravines and
      streams that mingled into it or crossed a path just once,
         I remember the light which kept me sane...

The incessant cycle~~
      of nights and days,
        inconspicuous, anticipated, enchanting
          I remember hushed whispers transforming into soothing lullabies..

That steady rock~~
   which stands for ages facing all the odds
      to wait for a pleasant morning,
        I remember how it revived the withering moss...

That drop of rain~~
   which poured to rejuvenate life in grief,
      I remember how it soaked parched Earth in colors...

That winter breeze~~
   accompanied by frost, undesired yet gleaming with delight,
     I remember the wings that made it soar in the sky..

That lost alley in the woods~~
   which guided voyagers even when nobody liked to walk upon it,
      I remember the fire that guided a laid path...

That oak tree~~
   which grew from a sapling when storms tried to uproot it,
      I remember the courage that kept it upright...

The warrior who never gave up~~
   despite the battles lost in the journey,
     I remember the ashes that built her again...

The woman who found a life~~
   growing from a naive girl who learnt from her mistakes,
     I remember the dreams that revealed the mystery of love....

A light of faith, a ray of hope,
A drop of elixir, a soothing breeze
The fire that builds from ashes to rebirth
over lands to fly upon and rise
It guides me, lights me, loves me
I see a Phoenix engulfing my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)