Labels

Saturday 16 May 2020

I Am



      I am 

An explorer of truths shielded by mysteries
      A warrior in battles fought inside hearts
A muse that reveals itself on weary nights
      A midsummer dream wrapped up in a Winter warmth
An old soul nourished by the poetry I breathe
      A Jazz song composed of a legendary story
A bittersweet wine growing darker with age
      A philosopher of frequencies unexplored by the world
A solitary pilgrim on a perpetual journey
      A mystery with the womanhood I possess
A poet of contradictory multitudes echoed
      A wave that lives yet surpasses memories 
A leaf that grows and withers in nostalgia
      A night of eternity with the man I love
A protector with the people I seem to have lost
      A novice who forgets the existence of herself
A wisdom that developed from the experienced mistakes
      A storyteller who controls the flights in the skies
A rhythm of songs hummed with sprinkled whispers
      An adventurous human but also a daughter and a wife 
A universe that exists inside and beyond me
      A dream that I live in every molecule of mine

I live, I die, I am born, I remain
  I am

*This one marks the 100th post on my blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)