Labels

Saturday 16 May 2020

Paracosm



Insomnia turns my heart young again
Tossing and turning, I wonder where I am
Unaware of what restlessness brings
"What do I want?!!" I call out to it and rethink
The child in me awakens to remind me
When my roads cross a world with a spark
That lives hither and carries secrets of another

That speaks of Lincoln and Bose alike
  That loves Sanskrit and French alike
    That sings Del Rey and Kishore alike
      That reads Coelho and Kalidas alike
         That pursues Vivekananda and Socrates alike
           That pictures Whitman and Tagore alike
             That analyzes Schrodinger and Raman alike
               That follows Christ and Shiva alike
                  That lives frequencies and poetry alike
                That travels to Darjeeling and Prague alike
               That lives under stars and blankets alike
             That walks on deserts and oceans alike
           That dances on passion and romance alike
         That burns with fire and desire alike
      That believes in Science and Magic alike
   That knows love and oneself alike
That covers journeys and conquests alike

That spark, yes that spark, is what makes my heart skip a beat
And takes me to dreams and hopes again every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)