Labels

Tuesday 7 April 2020

The Unwritten Story




There's a story I need to write
I am not sure how I will start
With faded parts buried somewhere
With unseen chapters hidden in closets
That I still don't know how to find
May be I could pour a few drops
But every drop holds an ocean of words
Words that I have always wanted to speak out aloud
But words that never mark their presence except through my pen
Words that may bring ecstasy
But words that may also bring conflicts
There's an evening that I remember
When a few drops of rain brought out
Words that I had always wanted to speak out aloud
There's a night that is supposed to exist
When silence is soothing and loud
And the conflicting parts are beautiful
I await the ability to pour them out easily
There are crimson blue dreams to preserve
That I am scared might fade away
...No this is not it, my heart says,
The words seem to get exhausted
There's a story I need to write
To pour it all out until I can hold it
I am not sure how much I can hold inside
With restless nights for a part of mine
Oh there's a blue fountain that awaits
May be some other day again
There's a story I need to write

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)