Labels

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Solitude



I wanted to lie down,
On the grass idly,
And look at the clouds today,
The wind caressing my hair.

It felt just like a day long back,
When I had walked alone,
Through a thick fog,
That divided for me,
The visible and the invisible.

And then you had come along,
Lifted that fog layer by layer,
Held my hand,
Our fingers intertwined,
Spreading your warmth,
Getting closer every time.

The wind grew fierce,
Releasing only to watch,
The stars above,
In that quiet night,
When we had gazed,
Deep into the eyes,
Poured out our hearts,
Through a mist-covered forest.

Today my solitude
Felt pious for me.

Today my solitude
Smiled for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)