Labels

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Image



"Hello"
I look at the familiar image
That looks like me but is someone else.

We meet every evening
We sail together late till night
Through the oceans in my restless mind.

Some voyages make me feel scared
To fight the wars I hold inside
Others make me feel perplexed
Of the questions which haunt me.

A few make me feel euphoric
To dream of all that I hold close
Yet others make me feel nothing
When I am unable to understand who I am.

But every night I await this image
Pulled by a magnetic force to explore myself
No longer questioning its existence.

We sit together late till night
We meet every evening.

I look at this familiar image
That looks like me but is someone else
Here I say again, "Hello".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)