Labels

Thursday 25 June 2020

Trance of Silence





Peaceful slumber engulfs my existence
my soul awakens in a tranquil silence
it floats away with waves leaving my body
a spirit astray guided by pristine breeze
that blankets my photons in a lit entropy
a silhouette I become in parallel universe
outlined by sublime molecules of supernova
I enter the black hole that leads me there
to the stagnant canopy of afar galaxies
a parched desert sleeps beneath my veil
I look for my displaced oasis of stars
I've been here in another incarnation
yet my memories hide in the dark
I touch a wall that collapses in void of
sand dunes basking in a silver impression
from a moon that never waxes or wanes
Oh! My universe at a standstill awaits
the answers I seek, the memories I keep
I listen to the silence of my soul
that reverberates a forgotten melody

A band of life shimmers from the white dwarf
sand dunes shiver beneath my shriveled feet
enchanted by a serene symphony I bridge dreams
ambrosial breeze orchestrates my tresses
meteor showers play violins in ecstasy
I watch it glide, a silhouette like me afloat
hesitant to reach my trembling shadow
the way it moves siphons away my fears
it brushes my halo with a known velvet touch
At last! You come in another universe
I've waited so long to pour my fantasies
we don't understand words nor do we need
I dip my fingers into your haloed silhouette
our shadows merge under luminescent showers
we move slowly and dance to the music
of sand dunes slipping into sandcastles
our silhouettes unite while we sleep afar
unaware of this union in a heavenly world
stars move in ripples on our drenched oasis

Then your shadow shivers and moves apart
is it time for this dream to end so soon?
The supernova strand engulfs me in a flash
Oh I wish to embrace you a little more
your silhouette nods to see me again
in another life from a yonder universe

I hear the acoustics as I enter my body
but your memories vanish in a cocoon of light
for me to find them again in another trance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)