Labels

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Oasis Of Stars



 Masked behind enraging cacophony
    sand dunes bathed in paranoia of fears
     nascent pearls of silver light 
        bubble through exuberant oasis
         Flickering candles give me a sign
        Divine symphony floats in night air
         Whispering mystic melodies of hope
          Reveal my soul with unwavering faith

 Oh so pious my lilac wishes, unfiltered, 
drip through crevices of my heart,
then freeze under lost deserts
 Until the lavender song of love melts them
  they shine and fuse in the universe again
   in rising wisps of aromatic breeze

     Wrapped in an enchanting rhapsody
           Honeyed drizzles echo my song of peace
        my whispers float on the oceans of clouds 
               drenching the world in dreamy shooting stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)