Labels

Sunday 14 June 2020

Fireworks



           Onyx of darkness crumbled beneath my bed,
               I lit a bead in fiery scarlet hues on a novel white canvas
          A fire enraged in the hollows of anxieties

          Oh my precious canvas burnt in raging flames
            The bead from the canvas somersaulted in my room
          Hallucinations of muddled cobwebs entangled me

           It whirled and swooshed my fears in numbness
               My drooping desires curled into creeping snails,
           It flashed visions from black to topaz blue

           Ruby for a while then emerald oh then amethyst
                Lit the world with fireworks of hope in the moonlit sky
         The reasons to die, the desires to live, dancing chaos

            Ashes of my canvas scattered around in the morning,
My brush dipped in blood red fears-- yellow sapphire gleaming in my palm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)