Labels

Thursday 25 June 2020

Orchard of Perspectives

       


         Black boxes atop a vintage shelf
            adorned with dust of opinions groan.
               Oh they are overweight with burdens
                  quivering to shed a few genuine thoughts
        but they burn in the fire of red dragon
             that engulfs snow-clad valleys somewhere
                 or those driven by processed thoughts
                    cocooned in silver foils of inclination
             Insane frenzy still remains for verdicts
         declared by those deemed righteous
      yet this orchard boasts of supremacy.
    I've bubbled a thousand crimson ideas
       nascent and pious they seemed to me.
         Alas! we all have been presumptuous
           every human is conditioned thus to be.

         A folklore lost in the Indian ocean
            fills my blue cup to the brim
              'succumb to the obvious or breathe'.
                 My bougainvillea seeds sprout in cacophony,
        I let them dance in multiverse of drops
           my eyes witness dimensions in perspectives
               stagnant rivers now rush to travel
                 as far as my mind opens rusty gates
        displaced neutrons explode in a Big Bang
            here's to another beginning of existence.
               My mind sprays fragrance of blue roses
                  extinguishing raging flames of supernova.
        This trench needs to be extended
           beyond seven seas and continents of Rome,
              let bees and butterflies fly in unbiased harmony
                 to suck nectar and produce infant honey.

      I've planted my primrose of valor and hope
         in the orchard of perspectives at last,
           wiped dust of assumptions from black box
              wrapped in banana leaves under oak tree.
      I'm not free of my opinions but let them be
          no longer do I succumb to frenzied wars.
             I've got a song for my cuckoo to orchestrate
                my tunes absorb opinionated fumes in universe
    and crush them till they nourish aroma of light
         that builds an abode for explorers that roam
             in a luminescent entropy of ideas that flutter
                around judgement but not pulled down by it
        pumping superimposed energy to newborn pearls
    that breathe free with all perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)