Labels

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Splashes





 S     Porcupines of daylight shoot quills of crawling tint
 P      ruffled flashes pull me in swamps of anxieties
 L        I hide my burdened clutter of aged emotions 
        fretting over black clouds hovering upon consequences
 S        silhouettes simmer into stones slithering in my restless mind
 H      I shiver as their whispers roar into my ears
 E    hallucinations or debts of whirlwind realities
 S   they sweep me away with their abysmal flow at dawn
 O    The fervent wind unlocks tainted doors of my heart
 F      Splash! Drowning me in blue memories
 D       Torrents of wisdom in sparkling oceans of azure morning
 A       Transient, timeless, exuberant mist of reborn molecules
 W      Glimpses of shimmering trees around oasis in sand dunes 
 N    Celestial spheroids, divine loops, sprinkling rhythms
 ~  Aesop's fables plagued by hopelessness of crawling blood

 S     I struggle to breathe free beyond wearied unyielding windows
       Oh the Lady of Shalott needs to confront the curse
 L         A dive into the ocean where galaxies collide with dreams
 A          Splash! Floating years on my face
 S           Fluttering hopes, orchids of intuition in parallel waves
 H        enchanted by seagulls gulping yellowed torn pages
 E      rapids and ravines in colored waterfalls of ink
 S     musk soaked snowflakes over white patches of mauve musings
 O     withering moss, sparkling dew on lilies of oscillations
 F       my engulfed soul emerges from cacophonies of hibernation
 D         sweat-soaked Albatross of dreams in lavender skies
 U          declutters halo of renewed pages in panacea of twilight
 S         I swim through frozen nights melting my hopes and fears
 K      Paraphernalia of conquests and cobwebs in solidarity
 ~   of an individual or a species in multitudes pay old debts

 R    Splash! The series in parallel universes
 E       I find my tranquil shore with drooping eyes in a calm soul
 E        Wet fingers unable to write anymore but ink rushes through veins
 M         Words drip from my pen with waves tossing them around in splashes
 E          Effervescence of my yearning relieved on a fragrant night
 R         Lilac hues of dawn reach me in a gossamer veil of light
 G      The surge of my muse lulls to sleep for now as the chandelier dims 
 E   S p l a s h   s u b s i d e s.... I float in dreams till my ink rushes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)