Labels

Sunday 14 June 2020

Ancient Benign Lighthouse



O hear I chant clinging to a sullen northern shore
Tempestuous serene rocky beach that you so adore
Sultry soliloquy sturdy stifled structure sings
A witness of forgotten sailors and majestic kings

Them, I blessed with gracious shelter in storms
For I unmanned, rejoiced in accompanying norms
Dreaming of worlds afar with anchored symphony
Of parting tears that await a returning euphony

O watch my ancient red-bricked watchtower in sky
Where the cherry-eyed albatross prepares to fly
Whispering of solitary voyages on vessels adrift
Guiding them with entailing waters, cold and swift

Them, I engulf in mystic hues of radiant green light
Their shivering agony embraced by divine joy so bright
Dancing to tunes of prodigious waves as they kissed
My feet reuniting from the ocean bed of forlorn mist

O taste the pungent waves that carry eternal seasons
timeless frequencies sprinkled on heavenly reasons
essence of leaves rolled in snow and streams they fuse
Beads reborn of universe in a cradled hammock cruise

Them, I absorb with their enchanting viscous tides
They melt with innocent bliss my truculent slides
That flourishes my solitary light to let me sense
Melodies of blushing mornings with visitors hence

O touch my walls, they have been barren for so long
Once adorned with pearls, now abandoned lifelong
Them I drench with tears of loneliness in grief
Wiped by a music of gentle footsteps oh so brief

I await the echoing hums of a delicate little girl
Her fingers orchestrated the howling wind with a twirl
I'll be the serene light that guides despondent ships
A proud beacon of benign hope dissolving dark eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)