Labels

Sunday 9 August 2020

Unshackled

 

Could beliefs be wrong

I've survived for too long

in a world full of conflicts,

wilting nascent innocence--

with venomous fearful experiences..


Broken dreams crawl to breathe

inflicted with harsh realities

unaware of masked conspiracies

in fiery oceans of betrayal,

now pound against my sanity

floating to silver stars--

they shiver to exist in probabilities..


Diminishing hopes entangled

in twisted vague ropes

digging deeper in graves

of deceased memories with pain,

now wander on ghostly roads

to bury my doubts in deserts--

they struggle to break free from paranoia..


Banished desires shriveled 

in cobwebs of perturbed fate

drowning me in labyrinths

of mourning wails of apathy,

now stand valiantly in pain

to discard thorns of memories--

they peep to bloom on a sparkling dawn..


Dreams, desires, hopes

now faded pages in my book

rest in secret dreams

when my old soul knocks

on doors of crimson agony,

raging embers of morose scars

fester my wounds in tyranny,

blood red scuffles of anguish

drench my chapped lips to revive--

buried spears hurled at me..


I've walked an unrelenting journey

obliviating desolate scars

melting stormy whiplash

with exuberant hope of love.

I've vowed to discard that fragment

tossing my miserable frozen chunks

rolling forth with fervent streams

on midnight along a canopy

to fly afar and find my shore.

I've paid my last visit

to broken twigs of dissolving fears

begging for atonement in mercy

swooshing with cushions of dried leaves.

I've wiped the wailing stories

retreating into resurrection

soothing whispers healed my infliction

from hurricanes of exile.


Unshackled from that anchor

my ship in stormy seas

releases a victorious incandescence

manifested by shimmering strength

of the hurt inflicted upon me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)