Labels

Tuesday 18 August 2020

The Secret Sanctuary



In moments of despondent spirits I turn to you,

the resplendent paradise of secret dreams anew.


The opalescent orchard orchestrates tender hopes,

like cuddling chrysanthemum my fading fear elopes.


Bursting bubbles of beguile blossoms sprinkle love,

frivolous faith nurtures nascent nest of white dove.


I find solace in sumptuous serenades through storms,

in symphony of mellowed streams, my anxiety reforms.


Intertwined petals of Cynthia and magnolia waltz,

undressing my weariness to dissolve draped faults.


Butterflies blissfully slip into alluring aurora,

a healing touch melts my heart in gleaming aura.


A sapphire gem dropped by the albatross as rain,

absorbs my tormented memories in nascent vervain.


The seeds of lavender mellows in whispers strum,

silk strings of your fir-kissed ensnaring soft hum.


How gracefully my soul dances behind velvet dew,

as Asteria and Aphrodite fuse their worlds anew.


In the vineyard of blushing lullabies in light,

my musk-soaked pages flip with snowflakes bright.


The oceans of my universe peek into a shore afar,

dripping in crevices of my sanctuary as your star.


I doze off to a euphony of embraced fingers in sleep,

this secret paradise, our eternal promise I'll keep.


*This poem has been written using the Couplet poetry form which contains pairs of lines that are of the same length and have the same rhythmic structure, which is known in poetry as meter. The rhyming words in a couplet are typically placed as the last word of each line.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)