Labels

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Sprouting Clouds



Wrapped in blue ribbons, a box of little seeds,

shivered in my palms as I unraveled the layers.

Planted in my garden, caressed by gentle breeze,

they sprouted into amorphous clouds from the soil.

Creeping along my window side they hovered at nights,

I hadn't imagined a shrub of vibrant emotions...


Ah! They burst in colourful showers in my dreams,

I dance on floating tunes in the ballroom of love.

Somersaulting across the nearby lawn they sweep,

gentle strides of cushioned blooming mellowed showers.

My neighbour seems friendly on gloomy mornings,

simmering camaraderie from sprinkled rain of joy.


I smile and wonder what magic those seeds possess

while they secretly wink from sprouting clouds at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)