Labels

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Serenade of Fall


Shades of leaves wavering from mauve to ember

colour my lavender spirits in days of November.

When lustrous autumn blankets silently reap,

my glorious desires in ecstasy drench me deep.


A corridor of withering dandelions in dreams

simmers soothing secrets in glistening beams.

Every year I wait for soothing serenade of fall

it wraps my soul in slumber of a Cashmere shawl.


Silver fog shivers to glide with sunlit breeze,

memories melt my heart as snow begins to freeze.

On twirling trumpets of aural leaves I dance,

maple trees orchestrate a proliferous glance.


The hums of wet layered crystals appease dew,

I breathe iridescent aroma of reviving damp hue.

In quietude embossed broken twigs in scarlet rays,

I weave a pattern of opera peeping through haze.


There's an old tree house draped at divine dusk,

I spend my hours inhaling in wind dispersed musk.

My sandcastles of love fly in azure palate of sky,

with echoing wind my embellished petals rise high.


The rivulets under the wooden bridge caress pebbles

longing to strum starry nights as shriveling rebels.

Sequins of crimson in haloed wisps of Autumn tide,

the fir tree shimmers in veils as a stunning bride.


Ah! On starry nights when crystals kiss furling space,

my love blooms in blushing incarnations with grace.

Autumn tiptoes nervously for the forest to be reborn,

a gossamer shield of awakened serenity my cells adorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)