Labels

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Latent Desires



A world of illusions procreates
blinking sustained delusions
existence shivering in probabilities
memories afloat in traces astray
If only I were a meteor 
I'd cross those barriers
to merge their essence for you

Surviving beliefs proclaim strengths
astounding errors of hurled conquests
a seed of faith cocoons itself
in hazy blue dreams
If only I were a blissful rainbow
I'd splash hopeful colours
melting through the breeze for you

Dark hallucinations evaporate
shrines of intuition exasperate
realities hinder imaginations
locking invisible worlds in mist
If only I were a feather in clouds
I'd wipe the dust of charades
sweeping showers of love for you

Mortal moments stride along
paranoia of wanderer remains
wondering if forever sustains
a light to caress tender heart
If only I were a pious rivulet
I'd wash away those scars in flow
gleaming reborn leaves for you

Superfluous battles of anxieties
pointing ancient spears of malady
shattering trust of naivety
masked crowds leading to agony
If only I were a lighthouse
I'd guide your fears in storms
projecting lucid emotions for you

Sometimes I wonder if I really belong
to a world lost in speculations
If only I were a nurtured moment
If only I were a frivolous feeling
If only I were an eternal story
I'd orchestrate a timeless journey
mesmerizing parallel universes for you

My love I am just a heart
striving to breathe in reality
scattered along my latent desires
all I am is a scintillating memory
tapping your silence in whispers
to hold you in my arms maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)