Labels

Sunday 26 July 2020

The Invisible Thread



 I've spent numerous such days
     isolated in a cornered haze,
 surrounded by layered traces
     of my own multiple human faces
 but this one has taken me afar
    into my caves of a haunting scar,
 where I tremble in dark fears
    drowning into storms of tears.

 Afraid of losing my loved ones
    my memories eclipsed by doomed suns--
 what holds me is an invisible thread
   that gleams in dark storms ahead.
 I follow the whispers of my heart,
   a symphony of hope from the start.
 It reminds me to never forget,
    life continues after a sunset.

 Love and kindness shine like stars,
   fireflies glittering in hopeful jars,
 to be spread as love ballads along
   scarred paths on those who long
 to find rays of hopes growing bleak,
   their voices we must always seek.
 Darkness might cluster our land,
   our strength remains a white strand--
 words, gestures, thoughts that flow
    will always be healers in a loving glow
 in the numbered days that we would live,
   joy to ourselves and others we must give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)