Labels

Monday 13 July 2020

Metamorphosis



Succulent showers of golden morning dew
bathed my soft coos in pearly rose hue
the day I unveiled from my pretty petals
butterflies singing with naughty nettles.

A blooming bud smiling in my umpteenth hours
daddy's glorious girl in serenade of flowers
warm whispers of lavender lullabies with stars
quintessential quilt of fireflies from jars.

Born to bring bliss in a smoldering world
ferocious fire of fallacies at us hurled
Oh daddy! Courageously cocooned me to death
melting mellows for a baby till last breath.

Tenebrous thorns surrounded my scarred shadows
perhaps protected my petals in mourning meadows
living legend of beauty behind a tenacious thorn
I awaited aurora of auspicious showers to be reborn

Whimpering willow wails on a whispering dark night
onlooking opalescent sprinkles from my petals bright
ecstatic effervescence my scarred thorns now release
sumptuous solace of daddy's promise in soothing breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)