Labels

Sunday 26 July 2020

Mellowed Muse



Blended in the world outside I breathe,
inside my heart distant waves seethe
awaiting a tranquil recluse to sprout,
in silver shells bubbling roundabout.

In quietude they peep into my slumber,
spreading over my parched blank umber.
They rush into my mind wings to fly,
taking me to the zenith in blue sky.

A land of my thoughts draped in words,
my muse chirping to soar with birds.
I hear a velvet mellow enchanting me,
twinkling pearls as stars in ecstasy.

Imaginations, dreams, hopes and love
emotions of an innocent white dove,
the waves of my muse engulf my flow,
my pen weaves words in a blessed glow.

A secret island of lush green trees
where I wander in the soothing breeze,
when my ink dries up I sleep in peace,
my muse is a scent my dreams release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)