Labels

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Wings Of Wisdom



On the edge of a cliff between vulnerability and strength

I stand in solitude atop my chariot of dissolving mysteries.

Withering in nostalgia a little girl, a reader of the stars,

sees in crystal ball, midsummer dreams wrapped in winter warmth.

She wishes to exist in multitudes of legendary stories,

a princess no doubt to whom I whisper bittersweet melody at night,

"One day you'll be the woman of your dreams in eternity of love.

You darling, are a wave of perpetual rhythms in experiences,

a pilgrim of your own facets in kaleidoscopic journeys,

when you've lived my years, your wings of wisdom will flutter,

to sprinkle the essence of past on a little girl weaving probabilities,

light will enter your life someday for you're someone just like me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)