Labels

Thursday 3 September 2020

Gracious Glory


Gracious green glow garners my garden

God's glorious gifts given to me

Grand gospels of generosity fill my heart

I enter his golden gates with goodness galore

Gorgeous gale gushes with grace

Growing my gleaming gazebo of faith

Glittering grapevine guides my hopes

Gratitude glorifies my gaiety soul.

God's greatness generated in ecstasy

guards galactic gravels with gratuity.

Gems glistening with galloping gaze

gradually gather on glass of prayer.

Gradient of gentle graffiti is my language

gullible gestures greeting with goodwill.

God is my generous guest for eternity. 


*This poem has been written using the literary device Alliteration that uses repetitive sounds in the first of second letters of a word series or uses repetition of the same letter sounds. I have used alliteration for the letter 'G'.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)