Labels

Thursday 3 September 2020

Joy Overflows



Oh fears echo in hollow caves

my little ship sails in storms,

I hear my thumping heartbeats

blinking a hopeful soothing song.

Azure streams of magnificence

adorn sparkling fountains,

a mellow breathing to sprout

to revive my garden of ecstasy.

There's a joy bubbling courage..


The restless waves of paranoia

calmed down by blooming pulses,

hyacinth seeds brewing with wind

caressed in brisking serenade.

A symphony of beguile birds

from a distant shore somewhere

showers healing drops of elixir

on wilting vineyard of agony.

There's a joy pouring hope..


I fly like a newborn albatross

over stormy seas I survive,

my weariness in blissful aurora

melting memories of melancholy.

How chrysanthemum blooms again

behind lilac curtains at dusk,

my dreams now blush in silence

unfurling nervous sapphire petals.

There's a joy blooming with love..


I plant moments of velvet lullabies

beyond my receding anxious walls,

gracious ballads of generosity

sprinkled upon me from heaven.

The world plagued with malady

draped in veils of forgiveness,

divine fingers touch the tendrils

growing in dulcet meadows.

There's a joy unveiling kindness..


That joy lives in me,

I share it with the world

it leaps and grows freely..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)