Labels

Thursday 3 September 2020

Gratitude For Life


Azure mornings sprinkle dewdrops

my days lustre with happiness in life,

chiming conversations with loved ones

nuzzle me to dreams on dulcet pillows.

Delight of nourishment and safety

strengthens my spirit to live and share.

Gratitude fills my soul with light,

the pinnacle of my sanguine utopia

orchestrating hopes on days of doubts,

I'm thankful I am alive with love..


When the world is gloomy I pray,

grateful for the kindness of strangers

radiating divine impulses of love.

There's more to life than we know

behind threads of tainted windows,

clusters of darkness cleansed along

by glowing joy and graciousness.

Aurora of sparkling strand grows

in a world striving to hold hands,

I'm thankful for the world..


It is beautiful how we learn to battle

inner and outer demons to survive

no matter how turbulent storms attack

we'll always find a ray of light.

For days when we recover with righteousness,

I'm thankful for the light... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)