Labels

Tuesday 6 August 2013

There's something in this heart...



(This one is not just for me but for every loved one and every  friend with whom i share even a single moment of my space, be it in reality or by abstract means...)

When I seem to be busy, too lost in myself
or when I pretend to be too drowsy,
when I seem too engrossed for another step of success,
when I don't even find a second  to sit and think for myself,
when there is too much going on outside that
never leaves a spare moment to relax and I feel..
though I don't have time but at last I know how to be busy....
believe me...even in that haphazard atmosphere,
something runs parallely and all I can say with a sigh....
there's something still on my mind....
and that's the reason why I can make out,
when anybody else does the same...
there's something beneath that cover of noise...

When I stand in a crowd with moments of glee,
when every minute seems to be perfect,
when I can see lights all around and the ecstasy gets reflected,
when I shout and scream partying around,
when it seems that's all I think at that moment....
believe me there's something else too....
yes, there's something unread in my eyes....
and that's the reason I find it when somebody else does the same...


When everybody around me is sad,
when I try to make them foget their pain,
when I tell them that they are strong enough to recover,
when it seems that I have recovered from my long lost wounds,
and have left them back there, strong enough to have walked till here,
when it seems that I have forgotten how people get hurt,
when I smile at them telling them to be happy,
assuring them that I am always there....
believe me I still remember everything....
I have just become this strong to say such words...
but there's something behind my words.....
and that's the reason I know when somebody else speaks..


When I sit relaxed with my loved ones,
when I really feel happy and don't say anything,
or when I don't find words to express my concern,
when I seem to be speechless for something,
when it seems that I am not interested in what's going on,
when I seem too lost in my own world....
believe me I know everything that's on...
and I am here itself...just pondering on what to do...
yes, there's something behind my silence....
and that's the reason I know what silence could mean...


When I laugh heartily at a joke,
when I smile at the innocence of things around me,
when I feel happy from inside,
when I seem to be lucky to have such a good time,
when I keep smiling unnecessarily,
believe me I am here itself...
just trying to cherish all that goes on....
for the time when I would miss all this....
wondering if I'll ever get this back...
yes, there's something behind my smile....
and that's the reason I know every smile says a lot...


When I seem to have changed so much,
from what I used to be....
when every perception of mine seems strange and unusual,
when I seem to be normal and everything seems quiet,
or when things are too swift and I seem careless about them,
when I seem to be at a stupid ease without any sense of understanding...
believe me I am still the same and know everything...
but not sure of what to express for that moment,
I may be too happy or too mournful....
I may be scared about my worst dreams....
I may be too hurt and may be thinking of my desired possessions...
or about the consequences of what I do for myself....
I may be missing my lost dreams and thinking of how to get them back...
I may be busy in treasuring the moments I have now...
but surely I know....every moment deep inside along with everything outside...
there's something else that's unrevealed in my heart....
and that's why I know every heart is too deep to be known....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an imprint of your thoughts as a response. It will be a pleasure to read from you. :)